ELECTROLYTES SUPPORT OPTIMAL HEALTH & PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
Electrolytes are minerals found in your blood that help regulate and control the balance of fluids in the body. These minerals play a role in regulating blood pressure, muscle contraction and keep your system functioning properly. Many people are considered to be dehydrated from just normal everyday activities, so imagine the impact that exercise and sweating has on hydration and electrolyte balance. During physical activity, you need additional fluids to replace the water lost in sweat. In fact, a water loss of as little as 1–2% of your body weight can lead to decreased strength, speed and focus. Sweat also contains electrolytes, including a significant amount of sodium, as well as small amounts of potassium, calcium and magnesium. On average, 1 gram of sodium is lost with every liter of sweat. Our Hydrate formula has a unique blend of electrolytes to keep you hydrated, balanced and ready for peak performance.
CLINICALLY PROVEN ∣ PROTECTS AGAINST POST-EXERCISE MUSCLE STRENGTH LOSS & SORENESS
Our Hydrate formula includes premium, researched VitaCherry® Sport (tart cherry extract). Studies have shown Montmorency tart cherries can benefit athletes by helping protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.1 VitaCherry® Sport delivers the full complement of phytonutrients from whole U.S. grown Montmorency tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise.2
REVIVE, RESTORE, REPEAT
Our Hyrdrate electrolyte mix can be taken pre-, intra-, or post-workout.
REFRESHING FLAVOR, NOTHING ARTIFICIAL
Our Watermelon flavor is crisp, a little tangy, and refreshing. No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
- Add one leveled scoop to 8-10oz of water. Can be used pre-, intra-, or post-workout.
What’s in it
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Tart Cherry Extract (VitaCherry®), L-Glutamine, Calcium (Calci-K®), Potassium, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Coconut Water Powder, Sweetly Stevia®, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors
Magnesium Bi-glycinate Chelate
- Magnesium bisglycinate chelate is an amino acid chelate that binds magnesium to glycine, aiming to reproduce the form in which magnesium is found naturally in food. Studies suggest good magnesium bioavailability with this chelated form, which means the body can effectively absorb it. It is also easy on the stomach and digestive tract. A large portion of the population in the U.S. are magnesium deficient and since the body uses magnesium for so many functions, it is crucial to supply it with sufficient amounts.
- L-glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body and is responsible for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is known as a conditionally essential amino acid because your body uses it quickly and in large amounts — especially if illness is present or when the body has been physically strained due to exercise.
Tart Cherry Extract (VitaCherry® Sport)
- VitaCherry® Sport delivers the full complement of phytonutrients from whole U.S. grown Montmorency tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise.1 When compared to the leading tart cherry powder (from skins), VitaCherry® Sport is 15x more concentrated in Anthocyanins linked to promoting a healthy inflammatory response in connection with exercise. VitaCherry® Sport is also 9x more concentrated in total Anthos per gram.
- Calci-K® blends calcium, potassium, and phosphorus molecules into a patented, easily absorbed complex. These electrolytes are crucial in helping maintain proper hydration levels in the body and ensure optimal muscle contraction. It is a pure white powder and has no fillers or binders, additives or preservatives.
Coconut Water Powder
- Coconut water is the clear liquid found at the center of coconuts. This electrolyte-rich liquid inside the coconut has been removed and freeze-dried to preserve the flavor and nutrients in the powder. It is high in potassium and other electrolytes and it is low in calories, fat- and cholesterol-free.
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Himalayan pink salt is a pink-hued variety of salt that is sourced near the Himalaya mountains of South Asia. Although it is mined like rock salt, Himalayan pink salt is technically a sea salt. It is thought to be a healthier alternative to common table salt, or sodium chloride. Our pink Himalayan salt is minimally processed, free from additives, and natural. It also contains trace amounts of minerals that table salt does not, including zinc, iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- 1. Calci-K
- 3. L-Glutamine
4. Tart Cherry Extract
- 5. Coconut Water Powder
- 6. Himalayan Pink Salt
SUPPORTS MUSCLE MOVEMENT & NERVE IMPULSES
Calcium is required to form and maintain strong bones, as well as ensure muscles fire properly. Potassium is another essential electrolyte involved in the function of muscles, specifically the heart and nerves. Low levels of potassium can lead to muscle cramps, fatigue, and slower reflexes and, as an athlete, these are not something you want occurring during workouts or athletic performances.
HELPS REPAIR TISSUE REDUCES MUSCLE SORENESS
Phosphorus is the second most plentiful mineral in your body (the first is calcium). Your body needs phosphorus for many functions, such as filtering waste and repairing tissue and cells. Additional benefits include boosting energy, reducing muscle soreness, keeping bones strong, and balancing vitamins such as vitamins B and D, as well as other minerals like magnesium, and zinc.*
REGULATES FLUID BALANCE, MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS & NERVE SIGNALS
Potassium is one of the most important minerals in the body. It helps regulate fluid balance, muscle contractions and nerve signals. Potassium is known to help fight against muscle cramping. It may also help reduce blood pressure and water retention, protect against stroke and prevent osteoporosis and kidney stones.*
BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS SUPPORTS MUSCLE HEALTH PROMOTES RESTFUL SLEEP
Magnesium is a macromineral, which means you need to consume more of it in order for your body to have what is necessary for its needs. It can help protect against muscle soreness, promote restful sleep, help with the absorption of other minerals like calcium and potassium, encourage increased energy levels and a healthy stress response while supporting cardiovascular and digestive health.*
IMPROVES MUSCLE HEALTH SUPPORTS ENDURANCEDuring an intense workout, your body becomes stressed and your muscles and tendons require more glutamine than the amount supplied by a normal diet. Around 60 percent of your skeletal muscle is made up of glutamine. While it is found in some foods, most people do not get enough of it from diet alone, so supplementing with this amino acid can aid protein synthesis, help naturally balance your pH levels, enhance muscle health, reduce muscle breakdown, reduce muscle soreness, and support endurance.*
PROMOTES GUT HEALTH & IMMUNITY
Glutamine plays an important role in immune function. It is a critical fuel source for immune cells, including white blood cells and certain intestinal cells. During illness or injury, the body may not be able to produce enough of it, therefore supplementing with glutamine may help improve immune function, promote gut health and preserve protein stores in the body.*
SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY
Studies have shown Montmorency tart cherries can benefit athletes by helping protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.1*
PROTECTS AGAINST POST-EXERCISE MUSCLE STRENGTH LOSS & SORENESS
Staying on top of your exercise regimen and training goals is a lot easier when your body is able to recover quickly after a workout. Multiple studies have shown that Montmorency tart cherry juice plays a beneficial role in exercise recovery. Positive results have been found across various physical activities , including long-distance running, cycling, sprinting, field sports and strength training.*
PROMOTES HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE
When compared to the leading tart cherry powder (from skins), VitaCherry® Sport is 15x more concentrated in Anthocyanins linked to promoting a healthy inflammatory response in connection with exercise.1 VitaCherry® Sport is also 9x more concentrated in total Anthos per gram.*
POTENT SOURCE OF ELECTROLYTES ENHANCES MUSCLE FUNCTIONCoconut water powder is an excellent source of the key electrolytes, potassium and magnesium, which contribute to normal muscle function. Coconut Water is also a great source of vitamin C, calcium and iron, which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
MINIMIZES MUSCLE BREAKDOWN SUPPORTS RECOVERY
Vitamin C plays an important role in slowing down processes that cause cell damage in the body. One example is inflammation caused by training. Ideally cortisol levels will fall to normal range soon after a workout, but for some of us, it can stay sky-high long after the workout has ended. Chronically elevated cortisol is related to catabolism, the processes by which tissues in the body are broken down. Vitamin C can help lower cortisol after a workout, offsetting its negative effects. For this reason, vitamin C can be beneficial in assisting with sports recovery and also supporting return from injury.*
- SUPPORTS ENERGY METABOLISM & ENDURANCE
Vitamin B6 has many functions in the body, and it plays a role in enzyme reactions. One of its main roles is in helping the body metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates for energy. It may also promote red blood cell production and healthy levels of nitric oxide, which is produced naturally in the body and can support performance and endurance.*
BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS IMPROVES MUSCULAR ENDURANCE
Vitamin B12 is crucial to the production of nerve cells, RNA/DNA and red blood cells, which means energy levels are impacted by this vitamin. Decreased red blood cells would reduce the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood, which would negatively impact aerobic performance. Studies show that Vitamin B12 should reduce fatigue and therefore improve muscular endurance.*
SUPPORTS SLEEP & MOOD
Sleep and recovery go hand in hand. Vitamin B12 plays a role in the production of melatonin encouraging sleep, a stabilized mood and motivation allowing the much needed recovery to occur.*
SUPPORTS ELECTROLYTE BALANCE AIDS IN HYDRATION
Sodium is an essential trace mineral found in salt and a key element found in Himalayan pink sea salt. The body needs this for a variety of functions. Salt is necessary for maintaining adequate and balanced hydration levels in the body. Getting enough salt, especially before or after vigorous exercise, is needed to prevent dehydration caused by lost water and salt, which is a condition called hyponatremia.*
SUPPORTS MUSCLE FUNCTION & PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
Proper hydration is needed for the body to regulate body temperature and control muscle contractions. This is always important, but even more so during exercise when water and electrolytes are lost via the sweating process. Replenishing with fluids and Himalayan pink salt during a workout can assist with reducing stress on the body from overheating, supports muscle function, reduces muscle cramping, and supports a strong and physical performance.*