COMPLETE AMINO ACID SPECTRUM ∣ EAAs & BCAAs
Our plant-based Aminos are a leucine-enhanced blend of the nine essential amino acids containing a 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine) BCCA ratio to give the body what it needs to optimize muscle protein synthesis (MPS), help shorten recovery time, and prevent the loss of muscle mass. BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have long been considered the best method for amino acid supplementation, however, they are missing EAAs (Essential Amino Acids). Research now shows that EAAs are superior to BCAA alone. This is why we formulated our Aminos with both to include all the benefits of BCAAs (since EAA contains BCAA), as well as the remaining EAAs (essential amino acids) for a complete amino acid spectrum.
CLINICALLY PROVEN ∣ IMPROVED WORKOUT PERFORMANCE & FASTER RECOVERY/LESS SORENESS
Our Aminos formula includes premium, performance-researched Amino 9® EAAs. Amino 9® is a leucine-rich EAA ratio that has been scientifically-proven as the optimal ratio to trigger muscle protein synthesis.
BOOST, BUILD, RECOVER
Our Aminos can be taken pre-workout for a muscle BOOST, intra-workout to support in the muscle BUILD process, or post-workout to help muscles RECOVER.
LOW INSULIN SPIKE PROTEIN ALTERNATIVE
Our EAAs stimulate more muscle building than BCAAs alone and as much as whey protein, but with a lower insulin spike.
REFRESHING FLAVOR, NOTHING ARTIFICIAL
Our Strawberry-Kiwi flavor is crisp and refreshing. No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
We intentionally added ingredients to assist with bioavailability. Tart cherry and pomegranate 3w
- Add one rounded scoop to 8-10oz of water. Can be used pre- (BOOST), intra- (BUILD), or post-workout (RECOVER).
WHAT'S IN IT
- Amino 9®, L-Glutamine, Tart Cherry Extract (VitaCherry® Sport), Curcumin Extract, Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine®), Pomegranate Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt.
- L-glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body and is responsible for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is known as a conditionally essential amino acid because your body uses it quickly and in large amounts — especially if illness is present or when the body has been physically strained due to exercise. Around 60 percent of your skeletal muscle is made up of glutamine. While it is found in some foods, most people do not get enough of it from diet alone, so supplementing with this amino acid can aid protein synthesis, help naturally balance your pH levels, enhance muscle health, reduce muscle breakdown, support endurance, and promote gut health.
TART CHERRY EXTRACT (VITACHERRY® SPORT)
- VitaCherry® Sport delivers the full complement of phytonutrients from whole U.S. grown Montmorency tart cherries. These natural compounds have been shown to work synergistically to boost antioxidant power and promote healthy inflammatory responses in connection with exercise.* When compared to the leading tart cherry powder (from skins), VitaCherry® Sport is 15x more concentrated in Anthocyanins linked to promoting a healthy inflammatory response in connection with exercise. VitaCherry® Sport is also 9x more concentrated in total Anthos per gram.
- Curcumin has been used as a food ingredient in Asia for thousands of years. It is a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits, including the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia.
EAA/BCAA 2:1:1 (AMINO 9®)
- Amino9® is a unique leucine-enhanced, clinically-substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids, containing what the body needs to optimize muscle protein synthesis (MPS). It is designed to help athletes and anyone living an active lifestyle to build or maintain muscle and improve body composition.
BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT (BIOPERINE®)
- BioPerine® is a standardized extract prepared from the dried fruits of piper nigrum (black pepper). It is clinically studied for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients. It has been well recognized as a bioavailability enhancer for nearly two decades, and it is the only source of black pepper to have undergone clinical studies in the United States and several other countries, which substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
- Pomegranate is packed with nutrients and antioxidants, substances that can help prevent or delay damage within the cells by reducing inflammation. Pomegranate has three times as many antioxidants as other antioxidant-rich beverages, such as green tea and red wine.
1. EAA/BCAA 2:1:1
3. Tart Cherry Extract
5. Black Pepper Extract
MUSCLE BUILDING SUPPORT, MUSCLE BREAKDOWN PROTECTION
Amino9® has been clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing anabolism (muscle building) and limiting catabolism (muscle breakdown). The difference between muscle building and muscle breakdown is called Net Protein Balance (NPB). A high NPB indicates you’re building muscle. Amino9® has been clinically shown to boost muscle protein balance by increasing anabolism and limiting catabolism.*
SUPPORTS STRENGTH & BODY COMPOSITION
Amino9® is composed of a unique, clinically-substantiated blend of the nine essential amino acids. It is designed to help bodybuilders, athletes, and anyone who wants to build muscle improve their strength and body composition.*
MINIMAL IMPACT ON INSULIN LEVELS
Our EAAs stimulate more muscle protein synthesis (MPS) than BCAAs alone and as much MPS as whey protein, but with a lower insulin spike and with a lower cost per dose.
IMPROVES MUSCLE HEALTH & SUPPORTS ENDURANCE
After injury or physical stress to the body, nitrogen is necessary to repair the wounds, as well as keep the vital organs functioning. About one third of this nitrogen comes from glutamine. Supplementing with glutamine can aid in muscle repair, prevent muscle breakdown, and reduce soreness. This can then help boost endurance, because recovered, healthy muscles are ready for action.*
PROMOTES GUT HEALTH & IMMUNITY
Glutamine plays an important role in immune function. It is a critical fuel source for immune cells, including white blood cells and certain intestinal cells. During illness or injury, the body may not be able to produce enough of it, therefore supplementing with glutamine may help improve immune function, promote gut health and preserve protein stores in the body.*
SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY
Studies have shown Montmorency tart cherries can benefit athletes by helping protect against post-exercise muscle strength loss and soreness, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.* Staying on top of your exercise regimen and training goals is a lot easier when your body is able to recover quickly after a workout. Multiple studies have shown that Montmorency tart cherry juice plays a beneficial role in exercise recovery. Positive results have been found across various physical activities , including long-distance running, cycling, sprinting, field sports and strength training.*
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ∣ SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH
Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the body. It also supports joint health, supports liver function and stimulates the immune system.* Research suggests that curcumin can also help in the management of exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness, thus enhancing recovery and subsequent performance in active people.*
ENHANCES THE ABSORPTION OF CURCUMIN
When formulating our AMINOS, we wanted to ensure that one of our key ingredients, Curcumin, would be effectively absorbed by the body. Simply adding more of a key ingredient does not equate to it being more potent and available for use in the body. That’s where BioPerine® comes into the picture. Several studies have provided clinical evidence of piperine’s role in increasing the bioavailability of Curcumin. BioPerine® significantly improved the uptake of Curcumin — the healthful extract from turmeric roots with clinically validated efficacy in a wide range of health conditions ranging from inflammation to cancer. Based on clinical data, BioPerine® significantly improves the gastrointestinal absorption and systemic utilization of nutrients. Bioavailability of Curcumin (2000 mg) when co-administered with BioPerine® (20 mg) was enhanced by 20-fold or 2000% compared to bioavailability of Curcumin alone.*
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ∣ SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY
Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances that help reduce muscle pain and soreness. Accelerates recovery of muscle damage and reduces inflammatory markers.*